- Open your arms to change, but never let go of your values.
- Be considerate of the planet.
- Remember that the best relationship is one where your love and like for each other is greater than your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you've had to give up in order to achieve it.
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye and mean it.
- Give people more than they expect, and do it happily.
- In disagreements, fight fairly and don't hold a grudge.
- When you make a mistake, don't defend it, and take immediate steps to correct it.
- Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Although these things might seem obvious to many of us, we sometimes forget to apply them as a regular habit.
Happy New Year, everyone.
- ► 2009 (10)